Friday, September 5, 2014

The Caller Book Review

The Caller
3rd in a series
Random House
Sept 9

Neryn is still learning and training. She needs to finish her quest. Flint is still at the castle and having a tough time.

She is trying to get more allies for the gathering. She learns more from the White lady & she see's the trickster. She also learns that there is another Caller. He is doing the king's bidding.

She plans a ruse with some allies and goes to Summer fort and see's Flint, and works with healing. Many things happen to Flint and many things happen with the Gathering.

I adore this series and sad that it has ended. I loved Flint and Neryn. I loved the friends and I enjoyed this world. The fight was anticlimactic for me.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Random House and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that this was only a trilogy, but at least it ended more-or-less on a high note, other than the final showdown. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks