Saturday, September 6, 2014

Trust in me / Be with me Book Reviews ( Mini Reviews)


This is Cam point of view of the previous book, which i haven't read. He loves his cookies. I enjoyed the sexy times.

I can't wait to read the other books in this series

Book Review= B













Teresa Hamilton is Cam sister and her love for Cam's best friend Jase. He loves to give her cupcakes. I enjoyed their romance and how they got together. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.


Book Review= B




Thanks so much to William Morrow for the books and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first two books but I heard Jase can be a little frustrating so I've skipped this one. I LOVED Cam. LOVED. lol

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks