Tuesday, September 30, 2014

In your Dreams

In your Dreams
4th in a series
adult
Net Galley
Harlequin
Sept 30

 Emmaline  Neal is a cop in this small town. She also works with at risk kids. Jack Holland is the hero , and also works with wine with his family. Em gets an invite to her ex's wedding, and she needs a date. Jack goes with her to the wedding. There is some attraction between them.  They both also need to work on their own issues, and deal with family. Jack is dealing with his ex wife .

I enjoyed this book very much and the sexy times. I also loved that family is a big part of the series. I loved that this wasn't a typical romance , and that they weren't looking for love. I can't wait to read more of this series.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harlequin and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I'm always on the look-out for unique romantic reads because I get tired of the same ol', especially where HEA's are concerned. I like that both of the protagonists have previously been in relationships, that usually means readers can expect a more mature type of love. Wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this one and plus I can't resist a puppy on the cover! LOL I also love atypical romances. I'm so going to have to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks