Friday, October 3, 2014

Blackbird & Top ten clues you're clueless

Black Bird
Harper teen
edelweiss
1st in a series
Sept 16

Sunny wakes up on train tracks  with no memory. She has a notebook , and realizes that she is being chased. She met Ben who helps her out. She also sees a murder, and gets help. She is having memories of another boy. She ends up kissing Ben  & more. She also is trying to find out more about the tattoo and the black bird.

This book was good, but I didn't like the her heart was with a mystery boy in her dreams, but she ends up kissing Ben. He also has some secrets too. This did remind me of Memento the movie.

Book Review = C

Top Ten Clues you're Clueless
Harper teen
edelweiss
stand alone
Dec 9

Chloe works at Good Food's market. She has a crush on Tyson. She always is making lists for herself. This book takes place on Christmas Eve, and there is a mystery to solve. Some money gets taken from the box , and the young-lings ( Gabe, Micah, Sammi, and Chloe) They are all questioned, and held in a room. ( Breakfast Club).
Friendships change , and there is flirting among some of them. Very cute story , and I loved the lists.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to harperteen and this is my Honest reviews

1 comment:

  1. I loved Memento but I couldn't get into Blackbird so I gave up.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks