Tuesday, November 4, 2014

A thousand pieces of you

A thousand pieces of you
harperteen
edelweiss
1st in a series
Nov 4

Marguerite is the daughter of scientists . They created a fire bird that can take the person to different worlds. She is an artist and special. Meg and Theo and Paul all leave their normal world , and end up another verse. Meg and Theo are Friends but he would like something more. She also has a friendship with Paul.

Meg gets to know both boys even better in the verse's and even falls in love with one of them. She also learns more about herself too. Family is also very important to her , and solving this mystery.

This did remind me of sliders and I can see the Cloud Atlas aspect of this book. I enjoyed all the different worlds, but I enjoyed the Russian one more.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks