Monday, November 3, 2014

Dreamer's Pool

Dreamer's Pool
Roc
1st in a series
adult
Nov 4


Blackthorn is in the prison with Grim. She has an opportunity to get free by the fey. She needs to live in Winterfells and answer any cries in a 7 year period. Grim is her friend, but also in prison too. He follows her , and ends up working with her.

Oran is the prince near Winterfells , and corresponds with Filidais . He wants to get to know her before they are supposed to marry. Filidais loves her dog bramble. While coming to where Oran is something happens , and Fildais is changed, and her dog isn't the same either.

Grim and Blackthorn also help the local people also solving another mystery in the book. There is magic , and strange things are afoot because of the Fey at times.

This book was slow , but the world building was amazing. I loved all the POV's of Grim, Blackthorn, Oran. There is slight romance , and I was put off by the first chapter , but once I started reading this world ..I didn't want to leave it. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Roc and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this one. It sounds kind of cool. Must investigate further :-)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks