Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Perfect Couple

Perfect couple
edelweiss
for review
Book 2 in series
Simon Pulse
Jan 13, 2015


Harper loves to take pictures and she is dating Kennedy right now. Brody is a football player who is dating Grace. They are put together as the perfect couple. Noah and Quinn also become a couple in this book too. Sawyer and Kaye are still flirting  and she is having problems with her boyfriend.

Harper is having some family issues at home and hoping her parents finally get divorced. Since being paired with Brody she is flirting more with him. She is also starting to have some feelings for him. Brody likes to do as much as he can , and get away with it. Brody also doesn't do girlfriends.

Harper while hanging out with Brody has more fun out of life. Tia and Will do also help Harper at times. Harper also takes pictures of 5k run in town, and hangs out at the beach with Brody. Things happen between them, but she doesn't like cheating. Brody also has some issues to deal with too.

I can't wait to read the next book. I love this world and the friends in it. I love that things happen because of voting and somehow the couple come together. I loved the romance in this book. I hope the next book is Sawyer & Kaye.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Simon Pulse and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a cute read! I'm putting on my tbr list right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jennifer Echols and I really want to read this!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks