Friday, February 6, 2015

The Distance between lost and found

The distance between lost and found
edelweiss
for review
Harper
stand alone
Feb 17

Hallelujah has been bullied by Luke over an incident. She is up on a church retreat with other teens. Jonah is friends with Luke , and was her friend for some time. Rachel is a girl who befriends Hallie for the first time.

They are on a hike up in the mountains and these 3 decide to leave the group . They are trying to get back home and down the mountain. Hallie, Rachel , and Jonah get turned around and lost. They are unprepared . God comes up a lot in this book , along with praying. Many things come to light during the hike during the week .

This was a fast read and I enjoyed it very much. It wasn't preachy at all. I loved that everyone helped each other with their issues.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Harper Teen and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I immediately wrote this book off when I read that god comes up a lot in it, as does praying, but just so long as it's not overly preachy I'd be willing to give it a shot.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds SO GOOD!!! Going on the TBR list right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a nice story Julie :-))

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks