Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meme

1. Do you like blue cheese? no not really
2. Have you ever been drunk? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? nope
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them microwaved
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Polar Express
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water
9. Can you do push ups? YES
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Reading
12. Do you have A.D.D.? maybe in math
13. What’s your favorite shoe? my burgandy doc martens 8 eye
14. Middle name? Nicole
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? thinking thought 1,2,3
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Milk, Coke, juice
17. Current worry? no worries man
18. Current hate right now? prices at school for photos..can they be more expensive ?
19. Dum da dum dummmm what is that? my shoe
20. How did you bring in the new year? sleeping next to dh
21. Where would you like to go? London
22. Name three people who will complete this? my followers
23. Do you own slippers? yes I do
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? black
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? have no clue on satin sheets
26. Can you whistle? a little
27. Favorite color? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Yes can I stand next to Johnny Depp
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nope
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? All My girls names
31. Favorite boy’s name? My sons name
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Keys
33. Last thing that made you laugh? listening to my girls being silly or discussing that I'm sharpay
34. Best bed sheets as a child? didn't have any faves
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? fractured both wrists at the same time
36. Do you love where you live? Its okay..but not liking all the state problems in CA.
37. Revenge of the Nerds or Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Revenge of the Nerds
38. Who is your loudest friend? do I have friends ??
39. How many dogs do you have? Nope
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Maybe
42. What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate
43. Favorite Sports Team? Kings-- when they are winning

Tag anyone of my friends who wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks