Monday, February 7, 2011

Fins are Forever

This is the 2nd book of the series. My other review is here:

Lily is almost 18 years old and needs to make a choice of whether or not she wants the crown. Lily has bonded with Quince , and her life is really good right now. She is taking the SAT's and just being a normal teenager as much as she can. She is also trying to figure out where to go to College , and what to major in.

Doe is Lily's cousin comes to visit Lily's before her 18th birthday. Doe doesn't have any powers at all , and why she has been sent to stay with Lily is a mystery. While there Doe causes some problems, and also learns to face her problems. Lily has to help her cousin with a sticky situation , and from that grows more up into being a Queen.

Lily is waffling in her choices , and tying to make the the right choice. She has kept some secrets from Quince and trying to do it all on her own. I'm not going to say anymore about the book & Characters. I love her writing and these are such fun characters , and plot. This was a fast read, but it was fun. I love being in this world with Lily & Quince. I couldn't tell if there is going to be another book after this book, but I would love it see it.


Best Line:  Love is stronger than any bond

Book Review =B

Thanks to ATWT for the book and this is my Honest review, and the book comes out July 1, 2011

2 comments:

  1. Just tell me she ends up with Quince!!! LOL
    No seriously - tell me :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to read it

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks