Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Books being sent




I have read AS You Wish by Jackson Pearce and its a good book. Hoping to get this book. Don't you just love this cover?
















This book is coming from Meg Cabot herself for me to read and review. My daughter is just as excited as I am to get this book. I have never read the series at all , but I have seen the books in my childrens book orders forms at times.



I'm Thankful for this Internet because of this I would never have gotten some great books to read, so far and meet some many wonderful friends. I think because of my friends, my goodreads.com want to read list has gotten longer and longer. Also my Amazon.com has gotten big too.




2 comments:

  1. I am jealous! You always get great books. I always look forward to your reviews and have read several that yoiu recommended! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks