Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Its been a good week. Kids have been well in school.

Next week is conference time for all the kids.

I went to an E.L.F Makeup party last night..I got a bagful of items. Thanks Jill for hosting the party and inviting me too it.

I'm helping MLM today near Santa. My kids have been doing good with their Christmas lists. Just need to finish the shopping. I feel so unprepared this year.

S has her Birthday and Family Party on Sunday. My baby is 3. Its amazing how fast time flies by with kids. After her Birthday, then we/I can focus on Christmas.

Winners of California Volunteers are :

HerRoyalHighness
ILoveLucy
PeaceLove&ampPat

2 comments:

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks