Friday, January 29, 2010

Week iN Review

Reviewed some books
Dentist didn't happen for kids-- They told me that they don't like him so we are going back to the dentist that the kids like
Made plans to help for certain events for MLM at Mall and Museums Day
Going to participate in the Blog carnival with a Friend of mine.
Figuring out to get to the BEA ( Book Expo of America ) this year. I would really want to go to New York.

Reading some more books/Reviews coming..
75 followers contest will be happening next week. Good Prizes from ME -- I hope you like it

The writing prompt I wanted to do was Best Advice ever received: I got it from my mom but I know its been around for a long time:

Pick your Battles
Keep Moving Forward

No big plans this weekend. DH has been busy with work on a project , Small ville is new tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I love that piece of advice. but it can be tricky. Some people say they're picking their battles and then they don't do anything about it. I like the phrase from "The American President" when he says, "We fight the fights we can win?! We fight the fights that need fighting!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting 75 followers and more!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks