Thursday, February 11, 2010

Princess for Hire -- Book review


For Desi Bascomb who has been longing for a bit of glamour in her Idaho life , the choice is C) -- that is once she can stop pinching herself.As her new agent, Meredith , explains Desi has a rare magical ability :when she applies the ancient Egyptian formula "Royal Rouge," she can transform temporarily into the exact look alike of any princess who needs her subbing services. Dream come true , right ?? ( Back of the Book)



I think I'm the wrong demographic for this book. My daughter would love to read this book.



Desi works at a animal store and she is wearing a ground hog costume when we meet her. She has a crush on Hayden.



Desi gets to experience being a Princess in 2 different worlds and then a Level 1 experience. I liked that she was herself and got to know as much as she could about the people she was subbing for while they were away.

Desi lives in a small town in Idaho and is a individual with her t-shirts. Her mom used to be a beauty queen and her dad is a lawyer.



I think my favorite part of the story was when she was being Elsa and having that romance with Karl.



Its a cute story and reminded me a Meg Cabot. There is going to be a 2nd book and would let my daughter read this story.


Book Review=3

This book comes out in March 2010.

Thanks to aroundtheworld tours for the book and this is my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks