Friday, May 21, 2010

One eskimO-- Music Review

I got this CD from the One2One network to review and this is my Honest Review of the CD.

I do like to listen to music like this: This kind of music reminded me of Coldplay , The Killers , The Fray , One Republic , Muse , Death Cab for Cutie -- If you listen to any  of these bands, then you will enjoy the one EskimO.

I did like the names of the songs on the CD.

Hometime


Astronauts

Kandi

Slip

Simple Day

Givin Up

Chocolate

All Balloons

Chosen One

UFO

Amazing
 
Right now they are on tour , but not coming to my neck of the woods.  They are on Facebook and here is the tour schedule. Thanks to One2One network for introducing me to this new band. I liked the music and its right now in my car CD to listen too. Check them out.

4 comments:

  1. I like all of those bands. I'll have to check this out on iTunes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. i'll check this out too.

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey from SITS. I like the name of the band and also the name (and header) of your blog. Will add you to my list of hot titles.

    from Babes about Town
    http://babesabouttown.com

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks