Monday, June 3, 2013

Another Little Piece Book Review

Another little Piece is just like its title . Through out the book we are given bread crumbs to follow the story , and the trail it leaves. It does go in any order.

Life is tough for Annaliese right now. She is a crush on Logan Rice ( the popular guy) . She was in the woods with him , and then she runs away. This is her journey back from wherever she has been, but she doesn't remember anything at all.

She gets to know her neighbor Dex & has an interesting relationship with the mom & dad. Dex isn't normal either. This is a paranormal book.

This book had some poems though out the book. It was a bit twisted , and interesting how it all come together. I loved seeing Annaliese struggle with the hunger, and figuring things out. She wasn't the honest daughter her parents thought her to be, and her relationship with Gwen ended in hurt.

There was quite a bit of sexual situations. This book did make me think of what I would do for love. I would never do what they did. This book was like a puzzle slowly coming together. I loved the twists and turns through out the book. This is a stand alone and no triangle.

Book Review= B



This book comes out June 11

Thanks to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. I was so amazed at what people would do for "love" in this book-it's not real love if it has to be tricked and forced like that, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks